Monday, January 10

20 thoughts on Wild Card weekend

Here are my random thoughts from Wild Card weekend.


1. Marshawn Lynch, you will never have a run like that in your career again. That was beyond incredible.

2. So the winner of the Seahawks/Bears game goes to the NFC Championship. I like it.

3. If the Seahawks and Packers both win (don’t laugh) Seattle will host the NFC Championship game. I love it!

4. Matt Hasselbeck out “Breesed” Drew Breese.

5. Julius Jones – hang on to the ball.

6. Notre Dame alum accounted for 4 touchdowns in the Seahawks/Saints game.

7. Tomlinson and Greene combined for 152 yards and 2 touchdowns. Great job.

8. Mark Sanchez’s QB rating was 62.4 for the game. Mark Sanchez, can you please look impressive in a win so I can get on board with the Jets?

9. If I told you that the Colts wouldn’t turn the ball over, Manning would have a QB rating over 108 and as a team they would rush for 93 yards would you think the Colts would have won? Me too.

10. Colts – three second half field goals and no touchdowns just isn’t getting the job done.

11. Someone put an APB out for the Chiefs. They were last seen on December 26th dismantling the Titans.

12. In my fantasy league Matt Cassel would have scored -1 point in the game. Pathetic! I was just starting to drink the Matt Cassel Kool-Aid.

13. I love, LOVE Jamaal Charles. He’s my early candidate to win the rushing title in 2011.

14. Time of possession – Ravens (41:44), Chiefs (18:16). Wow!

15. Rumor has it that someone broke into Dwayne Bowe’s house and held him captive all weekend. That explains why you didn’t see him on Sunday.

16. You mean to tell me that Aaron Rodgers threw 3 touchdown passes to guys NOT named Jennings, Driver, Kuhn or Nelson. Incredible.

17. Everybody still think Michael Vick is going to take over the world?

18. The only Eagle that truly came to play was. . . . . . . Jason Avant (7-93 1 TD)?

19. James Starks – if you go over 100 yards next week I will believe in you.

20. Somebody talk David Akers down from the ledge, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment